Serendipity


My heart skip a beat
Your eyes catch mine
I could say nothing
The story has begun

Love needs no reason
It's not like the morning
that comes after dawn
or a rainbow
that comes after rain
It's more like serendipity

Feels like time has stopped
for a while at the time you laugh
i lose my mind for a moment
that smile, 
my heart turned to melt

watching over you from afar
like the wind, like the dust
i can't catch you
i can't reach you

follows deep into the night
i saw a star,
shining bright from a far
seemed like you.

the sun makes me breathless
it isn't brighter than you
dawn passes by,
and when that moon fall asleep
the blue light that was with me,
disappears.

dear the moon, 
the only one who listens to my story silently
should i give up?



















Komentar

Popular Posts