it's my way


i wanna be in cruel summer concert

meet so many strangers with a thousand flashlights around

dancing under flying golden confetti without think my anxiety inside

i wanna sing so hard under the rain falls until my voice is break up. Screamin' all my pains away to the air. Chasin' sunset at the seashore while drink a glass of cold mojitos

It's my way.. to forget everything about you


I read page by page a book i held in my hand, while listening into my music playlist on the earphone.

They both gave me some good sensation that i couldn't tell 

Why i always think that book and music match very well? 

I think i should meet someone who makes me feel the way books and music does. 

It's my way.. to let you go


I wanna go travel to the old town, a place where people don't know me

a place that can take my mind off you.

eating a hot noodle soup and two pieces of gyoza alone

drink a glass of matcha at table corner, gazing traffic light inside the window

it's my way.. of diverting my mind from you


riding bike on the wet road after rain, 

Enjoy the cold wind crush my face

Sounds like a freedom

it's my way.. to set free of my body from my thought of you


watching ghibli movies all night long sounds interesting too.

it’s more enjoyable when the room turn into the dark, while the rainy night has been so busy outside

Why everything was so busy lately?

I wanna be lost in space, so i can see a thousand million shining stars that realized me there are so much things exists in this universe

I wanna be lost in space,  so i can see a giant venus, and pretty saturnus from closer.  

But forget about lost in space for a while, one thing you should know since this time i write these

i realize that

my heart is lost in 



you. 





Komentar

Popular Posts